Prep and Cooking Time: 35 minutes
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 cups zucchini, grated
2-3 packed cups, spinach
½ cup low fat milk
1 tbsp. mixed, herbs
1 tsp. pepper
½ cup reduced fat cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC. Heat oil in large frypan and cook onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
2. Add the zucchini and cook for an additional 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
4. Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a mixing bowl.
5. Add the milk, herbs and pepper into the eggs and whisk it together.
6. Add the cooked vegetables into a baking dish and pour over egg mixture. Top with cheese.
7. Place baking dish in oven for about 25 minutes or until cooked through.
For more delicious Zero Waste recipes head to OzHarvest.